Savox BSM4750 1200KV Pro Spec
• Unique cooling system design patented by Savöx.
• Hand wound stator to ensure consistent winding.
• Durable black Electro-Coat finish on the flux ring.
• High-tech laser etched logos and item numbers to better maintain balance of the motor. No stickers or decals throwing off your tick-tock!
• Top quality stator plates are epoxy coated on the inner surface to prevent winding shorts. The stator plates are .020mm in diameter.
• Premium shielded ball bearings are used to support the shaft in all motors.
• Superior temperature range - 180 C (356 F) rated wire is used to help prevent burning up the motor in long pattern flights.
• Adhesives designed to withstand high temperatures are used to secure the stator windings and prevent them from shifting, pinching, or shorting out.
1. Dimension: 46.0mm * 49.5mm
2. Shaft Size: 5.0mm * 84.5mm
3. Rated Voltage 22.2 V
4. Voltage Range 3-6 S
5. No-load current 6.7 Amps
6. Max. Continuous Power 2200 Watts
7. Max. Continuous Current 104 Amps
8. Terminal Resistance 16mΩ
9. KV Motor KV (No Load) 1200 KV
10. Pole 10 P
11. Slot 12 N
12. Motor Weight 270g